Re: Wyse "Windows CE" terminals and Fedora Core server

Charles Curley wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 03:55:25PM -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
>> Is there any way to use Wyse terminals running Windows CE (dated 1999) with a
>> Fedora Core application server?
>>
>> I currently use ltsp and some old computers for terminals on that, but just got
>> a bunch of old Wyse terminals and would like to get them going on that network
>> as well, if I can.
>
> Will the cygwin tools run on WinCE (pronounced, I am told, "wince")?
>

>From http://cygwin.com/faq.html

2. What versions of Windows are supported?

Cygwin can be expected to run on all modern 32 bit versions of
Windows, except Windows CE. This includes Windows
95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 and the WOW64 32 bit environment on
released 64 bit versions of Windows. As far as we know no one is
working on a native 64 bit version of Cygwin. Since Cygwin is a
community-supported free software project, patches to provide
support for other versions would be thoughtfully considered. Paid
support contracts or enhancements are available through Red Hat. For
information about getting a Red Hat support contract, see
http://cygwin.com/license.html.

Mikkel