Re: Yum Update Mirrors

Actually, after some further troubleshooting, it seems to be a networking
issue.  I tried downloading a file using wget, and it starts downloading
fast, but as the transfer continues, the K/s starts to get lower and lower
until "--.--K/s" appears.  If I break out of the transfer, and restart, same
result.  The yum transfer seems to have the same problem.  I'm SSHed into
the server, and there is no sluggishness there.

Does anyone have any idea why my server's transfer would start out fast at
the beginning but only after 48K or so, it starts to get exponentially
slower until it crawls?
The times I've seen this I've assumed that the server was artificially
limiting the bandwidth, and I've tried finding another mirror.

My $.02

--wpd