Re: A basic 'newbie' question

Keith Powell wrote:
On Monday 21 August 2006 6:51 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:

On Monday 21 August 2006 18:41, Robin Laing wrote:

<snip>

Robin, my broadband speed is OK, but I am capped as to how much I can download each month.

Keith

Couldn't you just pay the extra for one month?

Again, if you know someone with a larger cap that is willing to help out it is an option.

FWIW, I pay ~C$50/month for an advertised capped account but I have never been charged over the basic rate. I can download >10gig a week if I am on a movie kick.

Downloaded all the second season of the new Dr. Who episodes which fills 2 DVD's one week. Not going to be shown here until fall. My daughter and I just couldn't wait.

--
Robin Laing