FC5 CDs

Sorry if this is very OT!

Following my posting about the differences between FC5 and FC6, I have
had several offers of FC5 CDs. Not only is this a very friendly list,
but the members are very generous.

I have had one offer from fprimus@xxxxxxx (furlan).

As with the others who have offered CDs, I sent him an e-mail to thank
him. However, it isn't delivered, but keeps being bounced. What is
more, I have looked in the archives for the past four months and
can't find any postings from him - in case there is another way of
contacting him.

Furlan, if you read this, there's something wrong with your e-mail
address!

Thanks all.

Keith