Re: live cd

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
[...]
Hello there,
Actually, we are working on making kadischi stable for usage, which is
our prime objective. We lack contributors and unfortunately, I have
hardware problems for the moment,(waiting for the materials which I've
ordered)

JasperHartline and I are working on it and trying to improve it as
much as we can. You can help in testing kadischi by creating your own
fedora live cd (if you don't break fedora policies) :)

If you are interested in this kadischi project, join the fedora-livecd
mailing list for more accurate details. :)

Cheers,
Chitlesh Goorah

What sort of policies? Stuff like not including mp3 support for legal reasons, trademarked images, stuff like that?

Does redhat recognize or endorse your efforts?  Google?

-Thufir