TrueCrypt and FC5

Following on from the problem I had with kwalletmanager a couple of evenings ago, I decided to try using TrueCrypt with a floppy disk to keep an extra copy of the data in the wallet in a private fashion.

The TrueCrypt FC5 rpm installs without problems, and

truecrypt -c /dev/fd0 (I think that was the command)

appears to work OK. But I can't mount the encrypted disk. I get an error message that the truecrypt kernel module can't be loaded. Is this SELinux stepping in and preventing an operation it's not been told to permit?

And is there any licensing incompatibility or other issue that prevents TrueCrypt being added to extras?

Dave F