sudo shutdown -h time not working

Hello,

I am working with FC3.
Using visudo I have added this line to the sudoers file:

 peter  localhost.localdomain = NOPASSWD: /sbin/shutdown -h

but when I try to do this:

/sbin/shutdown -h 30

as a normal user, I get this:
shutdown: you must be root to do that!

I have tried this line in the sudoers file with the %users, with the
real hostname, with localhost only, even with /sbin/shutdown -h 30, but
it doesn't work.

Can anyone explain me why? Do I have to restart some services for the
changes to take effect, or am I missing something?

Regards,
--
Peter Kostov
Sofia, Bulgaria