Re: usb keyboard aargh!

On 8/20/06, Tom Horsley <tomhorsley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So I find an option in my BIOS that says enable USB keyboard
support, turn it on, and grub works perfectly, but now linux
doesn't see the keyboard.

What does lsusb say if you boot the computer with "USB keyboard
enabled" in the BIOS? Is it any different than if you boot it with
"usb keyboard disabled"?

--
Trond Danielsen