Re: TOE/HBA cards Fedora 5 (or RHES4) compatibility

On Fri, 2006-08-18 at 14:51 +1000, denmat wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Just wondering if anyone knows if there are any TOE/HBA for iSCSI that
> are available. I have looked at a few online and had a supplier chase
> some but have not found any that are compatible with Fed5 or RHES4.
>
> Cards looked at are Broadcom's NetXtreme 5706, Adaptec's 7211C, and
> Alacritech cards.  What do others use?
>
> Cheers,
> Den

Not real sure about these cards under FC at this time, but if you need
to mount an iSCSI device from an FC box you can use the open-iscsi
driver to do so.

If you want to turn a linux box into an iSCSI device, you may want to
look at http://iscsitarget.sourceforge.net/

Sean