The state of NFS4?

Is NFS4 supposed to work in Fedora, and if so what versions does it
work?

I have the following  problem:

I try to set up a FC3 (named aslan) machine as server and I use a FC4
box as client (named odin).
It work as far as I can mount the exported disk from the FC3 on the FC4
box, but they are owned by nobody.

If I try to mount the FC3 share on the FC3 box itself everything works
fine, and the ownerships of the mounted files are correct.

At first I thought that indicated that the FC3 server was OK, but then I
tried to set up a share on the FC4 machine, and mount that on the FC4
machine itself, now the permissions was OK again. If I tried to mount
the share from the FC4 machine on the FC3 box by doing:

mount -t nfs4 -o rw odin:/ /mnt/NFS4

I get the following
message:
mount: block device FC4:/ is write-protected, mounting read-only
mount: cannot mount block device odin:/ read-only

But I can mount it with no problems on the FC4 box itself using the same
command. However I don't seam to be able to set acls on the mounted
share. (I can set ACLs on the filesystem of server but nothing shows up
on the client when it is exported and mounted there, apart from standard
permissions.)

Both machines get their users and groups from the same LDAP server,
execpt for the root user and the nfsnobody user that are defined locally
but in the same way on both machines.

to set things up, I follow the description in:
http://www.vanemery.com/Linux/NFSv4/NFSv4-no-rpcsec.html

Any ideas why:

1) everything is owned by nobody if I mount an NFS4 share from another
host, but gets OK permissions if I mount the share in the same host?

2)ACL:s doesn't work?

All software is the latest available. Meaning kernels used are:
       2.6.12-2.3.legacy_FC3
       2.6.17-1.2142_FC4

Any ideas?

Regards