Re: Kernel Build

Where can I find the matching rpm? I looked on Fedora's and pbone's websites but could not find 586 or 2.6.15 source rpm's.

Thank you
Joe

Lonni J Friedman wrote:
You're likely hitting one of two problems:
0) The default, original FC5 kernel does not allow non-GPL'd symbols.
I don't think ndiswrapper is GPL's but I could be wrong
1) There's a bug in FC5 where the kernel and kernel-devel RPMs that
get installed end up being mixed incorrectly, where you get i586 of
the kernel and i686 of the kernel-devel (of vice versa).  You need to
manually install the matching RPM.