Re: UtahGLX on xorg for TNT cards

Philip Walden wrote:
> I was poking around and ran across UtahGLX.
>
> http://utah-glx.sourceforge.net/
>
> It is for XFree86 and not Xorg. However, I was wondering if anyone has
> got it working with Xorg? It sounds like it gets you glx support for the
> older nvidia cards, such as my Riva TNT2.

I know the current nvidia drivers don't support the old RIVA's.  But
they used to...and the nvidia site has an archive of their drivers back
to 2001.  I used to have an Riva back then.  Have you considered simply
using those?

--
Cancerman: What is this?
Skinner: This is where you pucker up and kiss my ass.

	"The X-Files: Paper Clip"