Re: [OT} chilli wasRe: For sale

From: "Andy Green" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx>

These mutants ;-) have extra taste receptors and can detect more molecules than the old deprecated style of human like us. For example brussel sprouts that are fine to me are intolerably bitter to her.

Erm, I don't think I am a supertaster but brussel sprouts are absolutely
dreadful - and bitter.

Loves Indian food, I do. But then I also like most other food, too.
I am out of training for the hot stuff, though. Now I'm only medium
hot down from blue flash and mushroom cloud Thai and Chinese.

{^_-}