SNMP Trap Receiver Howto

Hello Folks,

I hope that you are well. Does anybody know of a howto for configuring the snmptrapd app, the net-snmp site is spare on the snmptrapd part. I was hoping for examples for the snmptrapd.conf file and how to use it with perl to shove results into a database like pgsql or mysql.

	Cheers,

	Aly.
--
Aly S.P Dharshi