Re: PHP Upload Script - Files uploaded Corrupt

On 8/16/06, Matthew Benjamin <msbenjamin12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can anyone help I have a php script that uploads files to a mysql database.
When it uploads the files all of the content in the file gets corrupted. Has
anyone expirienced this. I know I can't be the first person with the
problem. -- Help!!!  Please.

No solution here, but as far as i know, mnost people don't store
binary in mysql dbs

--
To be updated...