Re: For sale Brand New Juicy Couture Sidekick II for $120

From: "jdow" <jdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

FWIW Bogofilter uses SpamAssassin internally. Experience indicates that
the FREE SpamAssassin (already part of FC distros) and the Spam Assassin
Rules Emporium rule sets, carefully user selected as needed, are more
effective than Bogofilter, which I understand is (quite) not free.

Correction - my understanding was incorrect it appears.

Nonetheless, SA and SARE works better based on sa users list comments.

{^_^}