Re: For sale Brand New Juicy Couture Sidekick II for $120

Ric Moore wrote:

[snip]

Oh yeah, you being a Texan (just a stone's throw from being an Okie, but
I won't dare call you that!), you forgot cilantro in your chili recipe!

Them's fightin' words, son! (Callin' uh Texun uh Okie!)

Cilantro is *always* an ingredient in chili when I make it. But then,
I always also throw in a home-grown habanero chili pepper as well.

Gotta have a pinch, according to my perspectives. I lived in Odessa and

Yep, and not chopped too finely. The leaves are better than the stem
in this application. They practically dissolve.

Houston for about 10 years. To me and my tastes, that is the secret!
Give it a try. See if your eyes don't light up and your tummy say
"HOWDY!" or as one of my less-than-couth friends from Odessa would say
with his West Texas Drawl, "It taste's so good, it'll make your tongue
hard." <grins> Ric

I've lived in Texas all my life, and grew up on chilli. All down
in the Valley, and West Texas. I lived out in Seminole, which
is not too far from Midland/Odessa for 3 years. Rained twice.
Once for five minutes (got a one foot deep flash flood), once for
30 minutes (no flood). Now I live in a suburb of Dallas, and Ah
cain't git no goooood chilli. Gotta cook mah oan.

There just isn't any good Tex-Mex much North of San Antonio,
unless you make your own.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.