More on duplicate messages,

I commented on duplicate messages, and was told that it was somehow my
problem but in looking at it further I find the following contrary
information:
1. It only happens on the fedora-list not on any other type of mail or
other redhat list mail.
2. It does not happen on all messages but only messages coming from
certain posters (e.g, Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>) I know I
picked on Tim before and I am sorry.
3. The mail does not really appear at the same time. If you look at the
headers everything works in sync (that is it seems to be the same
message arriving at servers at the same time) until it arrives at:
hormel.redhat.com. The next jump from there to ylpvm04.prodigy.net
occurs at different times. That is, it seems that at that point the
message duplicates itself and the two or even three messages continue
their travels at different times.

The result is I receive two identical messages time stamped the same
since it is the time of the sending that is noted.

Does anyone want to explain this? Note hormel.redhat.com does this only
for messages coming from certain people. So far it is people from UK and
Australia. It is probably all Tony Blair's fault :-)
A shapely CATHOLIC SCHOOLGIRL is FIDGETING inside my costume..