Re: (no subject) [where are kernel headers]

Stanimir Sotirov wrote:
> I have installed the kernel-devel, but when I am installing the Cisco
> VPN Client I have to show the installation program where to find (in
> which directory) the kernel headers for the kernel version I am running
> in order to build the VPN module ?!

You need to make sure you install the kernel-devel package for your
running kernel.  If you are running the smp kernel make sure that is
what you've installed.

The headers are installed at /usr/src/kernels/ and they will have
directory names that will look familiar.

--
Virus due to computers having unsafe sex.