Re: Fedora Core 5 Issues

Peter Reed wrote:

I am running an AMD 3800 x2 without any problems on the newest kernel on and gigabyte GA-K8NF-9 without any problems. I have two IDE drives and two SATA drives and everything is fine. So I have to say there is no

Is your box up 24/7?

problem with the x86_64 kernels. I have been happy so far except for the 32 bit only stuff like flash.

Well I also had many months of the same good service and yes it's not clear it is any problem of the kernel, it can be the PSU for example.

On flash, you can remove your 64-fit firefox and install the 32-bit one instead, then flash works fine.

-Andy