Re: Livna status?

On Monday August 14 2006 7:01 pm, Robert Locke wrote:
> Not a complaint per se....
>
> I've seen some notes about the livna repo's build system being down.
> Curiosity is: what happened, is there an estimated time of return, and
> is there anything others of us in the community can do to help?
>
> Just looking for some drivers... :-)

The following is a quote from a Thorsten Leemhuis post on July 6th:

Livna probably needs a group of maintainers for the driver. I want to
get rid of maintaining the shit as soon as I can. I currently consider
simply to stop maintaining and updating the driver -- maybe then some
new people show up to maintain it.

Can't make that a more explicit request for help than that. If you have the
knowledge and time to become part of the team of maintainers, you can
volunteer for that, and I'm sure you'd be welcomed. (Especially since you're
looking for drivers ;-)

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA