Re: Connecting a mobila via USB

On Mon, 2006-08-14 at 18:18 +0200, Przemyslaw Gawronski wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to connect two mobile phones to my FC5 box:
>
> - Nokia 6280
> - Motorola V3
>
> they both are capable of connecting to a pc via usb port, but with no
> luck on Linux :-(
>
> Any one succeeded in such a task ?

The moto4lin wiki has some info about the V3 here:
http://moto4lin.sourceforge.net/wiki/Razr_V3

But they are saying that not many are having much luck with the V3c or
the V3m yet, but it appears they are working on it.

BitPim (http://bitpim.sourceforge.net) says they are able to do the
following things with the V3c:
Phonebook, calendar, ringtones, wallpapers, SMS support, phone info, and
phone detection.

But I did some reading elsewhere that says this is hit and miss.

I didn't see any information about Nokia 6280 on either site.

HTH,
--
Doug

Random Thought:
Hitchcock's Staple Principle:
	The stapler runs out of staples only while you are trying to
	staple something.