[OT} chilli wasRe: For sale

From: "Ric Moore" <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx> to Patrick W. Barnes
Oh yeah, you being a Texan (just a stone's throw from being an Okie, but
I won't dare call you that!), you forgot cilantro in your chili recipe!
Gotta have a pinch, according to my perspectives. I lived in Odessa and
Houston for about 10 years. To me and my tastes, that is the secret!
Give it a try. See if your eyes don't light up and your tummy say
"HOWDY!" or as one of my less-than-couth friends from Odessa would say
with his West Texas Drawl, "It taste's so good, it'll make your tongue
hard." <grins> Ric

Ric, you and I might agree with that. But I understand there are a
fair number of men for whom cilantro is intolerably bitter. For them
the recipe without cilantro would be a good thing. Maybe Patrick is
one of these unfortunates. He tells me that he hates going to Mexican
restaraunts because of that. His wife loves it. So he simply has a
plain old hamburger to escape the cilantro. (He is of Mexican heritage,
too. Pity him!)

{^_^}   Joanne