Re: Image Browser

I just installed Picasa (downloaded it from picasa.google.com then
simply clicked on the icon and provided root password to install, and
ignored the fact it wasn't signed).  From what I gather ed on the site
it installs wine also which means it's probably the MS Windows version
running under wine.  It appears to work well and fast, other than the
menu bar atop the window is black on white for some reason.  But
otherwise appears to work well.  I don't know how the features compare
to xv or other image browsers.  I do know that it does work nicely (at
least I find it does).

Jacques B.