Re: options to debug kernel hangs ?

hello chris

sorry for you.
'maid analogous experiences with dvb-t.
now fixed with 2.6.17.2174.
it's the first "offical" 2.6.17 that do.
and it seemed that i had to wait a little bit longer...

answering to the subject:
i maid some good experiences with serial console (kernel docu) on kernel panics,
but here in that special resume problem i'm not sure that this will give the needed info's.
and it's not clear to me if you got a 2cd box, null-modem cable.

questions:
weren't there any info's in your log files to compare with (maybe) my last mail ?
it's a complete hibernate/resume cycle.
did you try  runlevel 3 (without options) ?

resuming my dvb-t problem
what do you want to do if you find the info's you're searching for ?
the problem is already known in bugzilla !

in short: IMO i would do one of the following:
- wait && try fc6 kernels
- wait
- compile

okay ?