Re: FC5 and FX 1.5.0.6 Australian eCensus

Vinicius escreveu:
> Ed Greshko escreveu:
>> Brian Chadwick wrote:
>>
>>> Problem solved .... there was a cookie set as below ... I have no idea
>>> what it does ... I simply deleted the cookie and everything works ffine.
>>>
>>> Anyone know what this cookie may mean?
>>>
>>> .gov.au TRUE    /       FALSE   2051223534      SITESERVER
>>> ID=0e1c0c235052294d52a894a844bebb56
>> I could be mistaken...my decoder ring isn't fool proof...but I think it
>> means your Australian Citizenship has been revoked.
>>

> Search by http://whois.ausregistry.net.au/index.php yields this:
> "
> WhoIs response for census.abs.gov.au:
>
> No Data Found
> "
>
> Cheers,
> Vinicius.

But, a second check yields:
"Result for: census.com.au

Domain Name: census.com.au
Last Modified: 25-Oct-2004 04:18:14 UTC
Registrar ID: R00011-AR
Registrar Name: Namescout
Registrant: Ken Davison
Registrant ID:
Registrant ROID: C1808415-AR
Registrant Contact Name: Mr Ken Davison
Registrant Email: n-bbcs4863rzsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tech ID: C0883461-AR
Tech Name: Mr Ken Davison
Tech Email: n-91906pmxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name Server: ns3.zoneedit.com
Name Server: ns4.zoneedit.com

If you are using this service to check or change the contact details of
your domain name you must contact your Registrar in order to do so. This
can be done by simply clicking on the Registrar's link located next to
'Registrar Name'.

Result for: census.net.au
Domain Name: census.net.au
Last Modified: 18-May-2006 04:11:48 UTC
Registrar ID: R00014-AR
Registrar Name: PlanetDomain
Registrant: Australian Bureau Of Statistics
Registrant ID: ABN 26331428522
Registrant ROID: C2019888-AR
Registrant Contact Name: Duncan Anderson
Registrant Email: domain.management@xxxxxxxxxx
Tech ID: C2019888-AR
Tech Name: Duncan Anderson
Tech Email: domain.management@xxxxxxxxxx