Re: Re: How create a directory with full permiss for everybody

If you are in X(Gnome).  Click on the file and right click to view properties.  Check the permissions to see what the file is set at.  When a file is created.  Most of the time the files are saved so just the owner is can rw.  In the folder you created.  See if you can paste a file into the folder you are sharing with that group ID.  If you can and don't get an error.  Then the folder is setup right.

Nathan