Server hardware - UK based

Hi folks

I'm in the process of buying a new 1U rackmounted server for work.  It will
run my

mail server (exim/dovecot) with approx 120 users and 1400 emails per day with
Anti-virus done by Sophos/Sophie and Clanmav
Apache with PHP and Perl CGI accessing a Postgesql database with approx 3000
hits per day.

I'll be running FC5 on it.

I'm looking for people's recommendations and experiences. Any I should go for?
Any I should avoid.

I'm not bothered much about brand name. Build quality and performance are what
I'm more concerned about, specifically the web server and therefore the SQL
server - the schema/data contained with will become quite extensive.

The areas I'm unsure of are things like:

comparisons between Celeron and Xeon processors
benefits/drawbacks of multiple processors
benefits/drawback of RAID
type of HDD and their performance.
--
Gary Stainburn