Frontpage server extensions... FC5

Just wondering if anyone has been able to get the MS Frontpage server
extensions to install/compile under FC5 with Apache 2.2.2 ?  As much as
Frontpage has it's idiosyncrasies we have users that still need it.

I hold out some hope that it is possible, as Googling seems to find a few
references to FreeBSD patches to make it work... but nothing Fedora related
and nothing that I understand :-)

The logical progression will be to set up and support DAV on this server, as
at least the most recent version of the Frontpage software supports it.  But
if I can squeeze a little more life out of the Frontpage Extensions that
makes my life much easier in the short term.

Regards,