FC5 Laserjet 5L share to Windows XP ?

I have the Laserjet 5L locally connected to a FC5 box.

My wife insists on using Windows XP Home.  Now she wants to use my
printer.

Here is what I have done so far to figure out how to get this done.

The printer is shared on my FC5 box my other FC5 box has no trouble
finding it.  I also used SWAT and clicked on the printer

Windows does not see the printer but does see my FC5 box and has no
access to the box.  The only access I want to allow is the printer.

Google only came up with this link.

http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-mini/Debian-and-Windows-Shared-Printing.html#sharing_with_windows

I don't know how accurate it is because it is not FC and the document
is dated 2002

Any one have any information that will help me get the printer
accessible to the Windows box.

--
Jack Gates http://www.morningstarcom.net/