Re: help - can't make radeon driver work

Oops, forgot to answer some questions:

Here is my xorg.conf:
#    Load  "dri"
    Load  "dri"

Why is Load "dri" commented out, then added again directly under?

I've been trying it with DRI on and off - makes no difference.

#    HorizSync    31.5 - 67.0
#    VertRefresh  50.0 - 75.0

What happens if you uncomment the horizontal and vertical info? The rest of the file looks like what I normally see in the file.

Again, commenting/uncommenting makes no difference.

- Mike