RE: auto/remote upgrade of the OS

Hello Bruce,
finally I succeeded in remote-upgrading to FC5. The local repositories
of my provider did not work, so I updated FC3 from the repos of the
legacy-project, then removed the legacy-repository and followed the
update-faq, additionally I renamed some files, where a warning occurs,
rebooted with FC4-kernel via grub-commandline, upgraded to FC5 and in
the end edited menu.lst for the new FC5-kernel.
greets
Ruediger