Re: PHP-GD not work

Yes i see this. But i install with yum, and the yum is not show any dependencies.
The phpinfo says GD Support enabled.

Ski Dawg írta:
On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 17:19 +0200, Laci wrote:

That is : http://mega-feltoltes.tx.hu/info.php
I don't edit any configuration manual at this time, just installed with
yum, and config with webmin.

I am not sure if this has anything to do with your problem, but it looks
like your PHP was compiled without GD support. On the above info page,
the configure command shows '--without-gd' in the next to last line of
the configure command.

Are all the necessary PHP packages installed?
--
Doug

Random Thought:
"The first rule of magic is simple.  Don't waste your time waving your
hands and hoping when a rock or a club will do."
		-- McCloctnik the Lucid