Re: spca5xx freezes system

I use NDiswrapper to make my microsoft wireless LAN card work with FC5. I wonder how difficult it would be to use the "driver wrapping" aspect of ndiswrapper to just load Winblows drivers for our cams and then change how it accesses them... I'm not quite sure how to phrase this, but if anyone knows what I'm trying to say and can phrase it in a more "precise" way, please feel free to do so.

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=104070&topic_id=19527&forum=28#forumpost104070