FC5: Can't execute perl script from mounted CD

Pertaining to FC5 (KDE), I insert a CD with a perl script that installes a development environment on it and it won't execute. It mounts on /media/disk, which is different than FC4 which would mount it on /media/cdrecorder. And the following mount options are in effect:

/dev/hdc on /media/disk type iso9660 (ro,noexec,nosuid,nodev,noatime,uid=500,utf8)

What config file controls the mount point and mount options for a cdrom which gets mounted automatically? I don't see anything in fstab when the CD is mounted. Is this a KDE function or a HAL function? Or both? I thought that fstab-sync might have some control over this (10-storage-policy.fdi on FC4) but I can't find any hal media storage policies on FC5.

I think the noexec is not allowing me to run the perl script, but I'm not sure.

The ControlCenter->Peripherals->Storage media does not have any options to control the mounting of removable media.

Thanks

Doug P