Re: rdesktop woes

I'm running FC6t1 and use rdesktop over the internet and internally quite frequently during the day with no issue. I also use it on FC5 on two of my other servers with no issue.

Matt Beals
Consultant
Enfocus Certified Trainer, Markzware Recognized Trainer
(206) 618-2537 - cell
(720) 367-6869 - fax

Friends don't let friends write HTML email

come visit me at:
http://www.mattbeals.com
http://www.actionlistexchange.net
http://www.mattbeals.com/blog/