Re: OT: knowledgebase application

On Monday 31 July 2006 22:31, Paul Smith wrote:
> On 7/31/06, Trond Danielsen <trond.danielsen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > I like MediaWiki but ... of couse the team would like to be able to
> > > upload files to attached to a record.  From what I can tell this is not
> > > possible is any of the Wiki I looked at.  Am I wrong, will MediaWiki
> > > allow attachments?
> >
> > It is possible to upload files to a moinmoin wiki, but I am not sure
> > if that was what you were thinking of.
> >
> > If a simple and personal wiki is all that is needed, then maybe Tomboy or
> > Tiddlywiki (http://www.tiddlywiki.com) could be the solution.
>
> Thanks, Trond. Tiddlywiki looks quite nice!
>
> Paul

Personally I use wikidpad (http://jhorman.org/wikidPad/), which is simple and
quite fast. However, I still did not figure out how to compile it under
Linux. If anyone could help me there, I would be very grateful and can
finally migrate it to Linux ;)
If anyone knows a similar app under Linux, I would also be happy to know.

Regards,
Jeroen