Re: Can't boot FC4;avc denied error message

Thad Nielsen wrote:

David, a similar thing happened to me once after updating a FC4
system.  No kernel would boot.  I ended up booting from a resuce disk,
editing /etc/selinux/config and setting SELINUX=disabled, then booted
the system.  This would still leave matters to explore but could at
least get your system up and running again.  Good luck!

Appending

selinux=0

to the kernel commandline at the GRUB stage, by pressing 'a', will do the same thing for just that boot, without having to do the rescue thing.

I guess I would do that and once booted do

touch /.autorelabel

and reboot, see if that helped after it finished.

-Andy