Re: english-frech dictionarry

Nigel Henry wrote:
On Tuesday 01 August 2006 10:51, Adel ESSAFI wrote:

Dear all
I just want to ask if any one uses an english-frech dictionary on FC5. I
found one but I dont succeed to compile it !!!!!*
Thanks for help

Hi Adel. Where did you find this dictionary? The one I find on Google is from Everest, and covers many languages, but I'm on dialup, and it's more than 80Mo, so I will download it tonight.

Nigel.

I don't use FC5 but I have been able to do translations with StarDict between various languages with the correct dictionaries. I have used StarDict to go from German to English as well as Spanish to English.

--
Robin Laing