Where did fedora.redhat.com go ?

 Anyone know what happened to fedora.redhat.com ? I tried to do a yum
update this afternoon and there seems to be no DNS entry for the host. As
that's where the mirror list id fetched from updates are failing. I've
tried from my work systems and home - both get the same "host not found".

# yum -y update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
core                                                                 [1/7]
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core

Curious,
 Dave Gavin

--
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed
out of a tube.  That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba....