Re: Fetchmail problems

From: "Anne Wilson" <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm fairly sure that I have seen it when a browser can still operate. It would have to be a momentary loss, I think. I will check again, next
time I get the problem.

If you are using POP3 then you can manually test quite easily.

telnet <hostname> pop3
<wait for prompts>
user cannewilson
<wait for prompt>
pass <your password>
<wait for confirmation prompt>
list
<admire the list of messages>
quit

If THAT works then the fetchmail should, too, if you use the right
parameters.

{^_^}