spam and bad process trace

Hi ALL

I am looking solution for find spamming or bad process script which is running using tmp location.
/proc/PID give more info.
if i run
ll /proc/* |grep cwd
it will show current working directory
if we try to search ll /proc/* how can we find who is sending spamming currently
my simple question is i would like to search scripts from tmp and i would like to trace process from proc/ bad process or spam process.

Thank you,

Kaushal