Re: Evolution 2.7.4 slow w/ exchange[Scanned]

Jamie Bohr wrote:
The Evolution from the updates depot worked pretty good. I actidently left the develepment depot on and did an update. I got the latest everything and most everything worked. Once I brought up evolution I knew there was something wrong. I am currenly reinstalling the system. I have to have evolution working correctly, all the time. It is my life blood at work.

Evolution 2.7.4 has some nice features but I can not use it because of the Exchange issue. I'll stick with 2.6, it works pretty good.

Thank you for replying.

On 7/31/06, *William John Murray* <w.j.murray@xxxxxxxx <mailto:w.j.murray@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    >Evolution 2.7.4 exchange connector is very, very slow.  It take
    over 20
    >minutes to connect and download messages.  The console I started
    it in does
    >not give much to help solve the problem.  Is this an inherent
    problem with
    >Evol. 2.7.4?
    >
    >--
    >Jamie Bohr Hi Jamie, Evo's 2.6.2 onwards have had this behaviour for
    me, with the exception that 2.6.2 times out and fails to connect. It
    seems to be downloading everything on the server - check your disk
    space
    usage. Have you tried a previous version? I have bugzillaed this,
    but am
    not up to fixing it.. Bill