Re: C Programming

Dear Kaushal:

         I used "C from A to Z", by Brian Costales (Prentice-Hall). It
is an old book, but very good. For C++ I used "Developing C++ Software"
by Russel Winder.

        There is an old flame war. Some say that C and only C must be
used. Other say that only C++ has objects, encapsulation, etc. and it is
the greatest thing in the programming world. I see that the Linux kernel
has been written in C and I guess it is good: some C++ programs are
unreadable.

                              Juan Carlos