Re: HTTPD configuration problem

Chris Mohler wrote:
I've never used that tool - always edited the httpd.conf by hand or with webmin.

Maybe if you comment out the line trying to load that module, apache
would start, but you probably need to take at the whole config...

What if you do yum remove httpd, whack httpd.conf and then reinstall?
I *think* that would give you a default httpd.conf again.  I always
make a copy of it before editing - that really helps when I bork
things...

Just my guess - not sure if removing httpd would affect other
configs/files though...

Good luck,
Chris

I had tried that already. The re-install sets up httpd.conf correctly with the correct modules, but as soon as the configuration tool saves the changes, it changes all the modules to incompatible (and non-existant) names. I am beginning to think that there is a bug in the configuration tool.

Anyone agree?

--
Chris Jones