RE: Samba smb.conf not resolved.

> force user = hbrhodes klrhodes kelli

If you are going to do this, there should be a single user. Do note that
forcing a user should not be necessary (you have all three as full accounts
on the machine, or so it seems).

If you posted the results of an un-smb encumbered write by the users you
want accessing the dir I missed it (as soon as your other thread went into
the weeds, I'm sure I wasn't alone in abandoning it). Given the directory
permissions you have it seems unlikely all users would be able to write
there currently. Setting o+rwx would only help if the user/group access
isn't blocking you.

If you cannot write to the directory as each user, smb excluded, then (apart
from things like force user), you won't be able to write there with smb.

--
Anduin Withers