Re: Lexmark Z33 Printer

Because FC demands that CUPS be the default printing utility you will
need to uninstall CUPS ignoring dependencies then build and install
LPRng to use the RPM provided by Lexmark to print. I'm not sure if
the Lexmark binaries will work with FC5, but do work with earlier
versions. Do a google usenet groups search for lexmark z23 and fedora
core. There also was a web page that described the installation of the
lexmark drivers so a google serach my turn that up.
 Basically I now print any pages to .ps and use Ghostview to print
the pages in Windows. Your only other option is look into buying a HP
printer that will work with Linux more easily.