RE: [OT] TOP-POSTING [I STARTED THIS TOPIC]

From: "Michael Hennebry" <hennebry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>It comes to mind that a plugin module for those MUAs that can support it
that automatically parses and converts top >posting or even mixed posting
into "proper"

                                     BS^^^^

>bottom posting for those who are too weak minded to adapt would be a good
thing.

                                                  ^^^^^^^^ who is more
unwilling to adapt?
Those who top post, bottom post, intersperse, whichever fits best for that
post, or those who insist there is only one true way?  You sound like a
Microsoft person -- "gotta do it our way!"  (Sorry for the low-blow!)  ;-)

>I wonder if it should be configured
>under accessibility or plugins.

It would have to be on the server, because, unlike this email, I usually use
mutt -- no plugins