Re: FC5: Problem with display -Not Solved

Bahram Alinezhad wrote:
No reply?!

--- Bahram Alinezhad <alineziad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
I have a laptop with ATI X700 graphic card that has 3 output:
1- Laptop LCD monitor (default)
2- External monitor port
3- TV-OUT

When linux boots, before X-startup, I have display on LCD but
after that, display disappears. I found that display switches
to the external monitor port.

How should I avoid that?
xorg.conf is attached.

 Thank you for your notice,
 Bahram Alinezhad,
 Rudehen, Tehran, Iran.

I could not give you much of an answer. There is a program called xvidtune. You might try this program if it exists on Fedora. The link is another distribution.

Searching for information brought up this link. There is a section titled external monitor.
http://www.rawbw.com/~marka/geek/tpa21m-mdk81.html

Jim

--
George Washington was first in war, first in peace -- and the first to
have his birthday juggled to make a long weekend.