Re: fc5 install[Scanned]

Amadeus W. M. wrote:
I'm about to install FC5, and I was wondering if there are any issues that
I should know about before I start. Such as having to type garbage at the
FC4 install boot prompt (remember that?). Thanks!

Installation with FC5 is very simple, you should have no issues as far as I know.

I've installed around 50 machines now, all worked first time.

Good luck, and I hope you like FC5 as much as I do :)

-Chris